The longer the marketing product stays with the customer, the higher will be the value that a business can get from this investment. Reusable bags are designed to be used several times that makes it effective for the business. These bags are designed to have a longer life. They are heavier that makes them suitable to carry different types of products in them.
Their higher durability makes them best for daily use. The more users use them and people see them, the more successfully it serves the task. So, what are the different types of these bags that a business can use to take its marketing efforts to higher levels.
Benefits of a reusable bag
These bags are made with different types of fabrics that give them durability and added strength. Edge to edge full color bags made from variety of fabrics looks quite appealing.
Reusable bags made from materials like cotton, jute, etc. do not cause any harm to the environment. When you reuse them, the chances of damaging the landfills or getting swallowed by animals are less. This makes them beneficial for the environment.
High reuse potential that makes them attractive to people
People like things that can be used again and again as it helps them to save money. Due to this reason, reusable bags are extensively used for grocery shopping.
Provide good capacity
To serve for a longer time and easily be used on a daily basis, reusable bags are made to be stronger, and heavier.
Types of reusable material on the basis of the material
There are a variety of materials that are made for the manufacture of reusable bags. These bags can be either made with the help of one fabric or a combination of fabrics.
- Cotton and Canvas
- Plastic Bags
- Recycled PET or Polyester
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Low Density and High-Density Polyethylene Bags
- Traditional Polyethylene
- High Density Polyethylene bags that come with a Pro-degradant Additive
Advantages of Cotton and Canvas Bags
- Made from biodegradable or natural plant fiber
- Renewable resource
- Durable and strong
- Soft fabric
- Easy to wash in cold water of machine
- Global warming potential and heavy environmental footprint
- Cotton uses large amounts of water for its consumption
- Not moisture resistant
- Heavy, expensive and bulky to ship
- Not sterile
- Non-recyclable in Canada
Hemp Reusable Bags
- Extremely strong, rot resistant and durable,
- Can grow in inferior quality soils with little water
- Can be washed and dried in machine
- Hemp when blended with high quality fabrics recycled PET or cotton makes them more desirable
- Can be costly
- Can be grainy
- Need more water for cultivation
- Needs regular washing to prevent bacterial contamination
- Non-recyclable in Canada
Advantages of Jute Reusable Bags
- Natural renewable resource
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Relatively cheap to purchase
- As jute is mainly used store crops its supply is scarce
- Not good moisture resistant
- Grainy texture
- Difficult to brand them as their print capability is limited and solid
If you are looking for a cost-effective marketing tool that is not just attention grabber but a daily use product that can generate more awareness of a business, then durable reusable bags will be the best tool.